Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Post Peeps!

Everyone askin me to cre8 a blog.. so Bo Bian cre8 one lor.. For the benefit of Mankind lol. Went studyin at Jurong East Library yst with Jia Yi. Not many chio bu dere = nt much moltivation to mug haha. jus kiddin.. After i was done with my work.. nthin to do so i drew him on the back of my tutorial sheet.. Took a foto too so your can see what i see.. Are dey similar? Dun think my drawin suck tt bad anyways.



LOL.. Some people say he look like a monkey in my drawin?! Realli meh.. wa lau.. haha. At night went to Ace house play mahjong.. Man Tai ji mo.. songgg. err he kana nagged by his parents to pack his stuff coz gg ShangHai in a few hours.. hmm aft tt went to eat Ke Kou Mian at 163.. As usual it's deliciousness was deliciously delicious lol. Ok gtg.. Rudy say wan play mahjong.. Pray i win.. till den.. Aidios!

No comments:

Post a Comment